I was created to create beautiful smiles.
Porcelain veneers have been a staple of cosmetic dentists for decades. Not only are they reliable, but the end result creates a natural, beautiful smile you’ll feel confident wearing. Dental veneers are one of the fastest ways to improve your smile.
WHAT ARE PORCELAIN VENEERS?
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of ceramic material that are placed over the surface of the teeth. These are custom made in order to fit each person’s oral health needs and aesthetics preferences creating a natural look.
WHY PORCELAIN VENEERS?
- Porcelain veneers are based on impressions your dentist takes of your teeth. This means that you can expect the contouring and color of the porcelain shell to mimic your natural tooth enamel.
- Not only do porcelain veneers look natural, but they also feel natural.
- They can be used to fix severe discoloration, cracks, chips or gaps. Unlike your natural teeth, veneers resist staining from coffee, tea, wines and more.
- Porcelain veneers are more durable, usually lasting anywhere from 12-25 years and rarely requiring any maintenance (outside of basic oral hygiene, of course!)
- Porcelain veneers are minimally invasive and a quick procedure. They adhere to the front surface unlike a crown which covers the entire tooth.
Porcelain veneers are the most versatile dental fabrication available, and they offer a wide range of cosmetic uses.
By concealing stains, cracks, and other flaws, porcelain veneers can provide you with a killer first impression. Treating yourself to a smile you’ll be happy with is a strong first step towards your new found confidence.
If you are interested in learning more about how porcelain veneers can change your smile, please contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Maja Simic.